quinta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2016

Shout of conceited silence

In the morning spring...
I will yawn in your dreams ...
sailing in their concerns...
In the middle of silent thunderstorm...
In colored rays that shine in the will of oblivion.
strong and intense verses makes up the mental turmoil
Going back and forth ... Like a strange poetic nausea that teach the way of shortcuts ...
In stars that bring their freedom.
Wake me up!
Putting my feet in dense poetry,
Discovered by the sound of fate...
I try to understand their desires
Tic tac...
The clock shocks in my socks...
Crazy?
Maybe...
Say a little bit...
Of love...
Of me...
Show me your loud cry...
Show me in silence.
Because I know your smile...
It is a dark liar...
Ignoring my sky...
Trying...

2 comentários:

  1. Everytime that someone wants to tell about love or to ask for help, it seems to be easier to say a lot of words.Stop blabering and be simple and people will understand you at once!
    Kisses from your mother Marta.

    ResponderExcluir