segunda-feira, 17 de junho de 2013

Trying my destiny



Sometimes I was there.
Any times I won't...
In my mind I try...
In my heart, I'll lie...
Very simple try...
Over my dying...
When I'll cry...
With your lies.
Flicking my eyes.
Shaking my fries...
I'm cooking my mind.
Heating my soul...
Closing my hope.
Opposite of you.
Living for you...
Do what I do!
A poem for you!
Now, I know...
It's a matter of choice...
An spec of my voice.
It's not a matter of destiny.
Watch my words...
Watch my sin..
See my crazy skin...
And trying...
I am trying to find a way to write
I am trying to find a way to out...

Um comentário:

  1. You mustn't give up - your life is still at the beggining. Anyway, learn with our experiences and with no misunderstandings anymore.
    Kisses from your mother Marta.

    ResponderExcluir