quarta-feira, 26 de junho de 2013

Crazy Things In My Bedtime


I have a dream.
This is not Luther's discourse...
Are you listen to me?
Yes my drama...
I have a crazy dream...
I saw my eyes on you.
Closer and shining...
It's not fine...
I say but true...
I have a lie to do...
To do things in my mind grow...
Snow my face in the afternoon...
Cry my body in the summer...
I am a hammer...
I will blow you...
Explosions...
A lot of emotions!
Do you know?
Don't know...
School for you...
Love you?
No... I gonna share your heart!
And write...
I am writing things without any sense...
This is extense...
My revenge...
My little innocence..
And when I sleep...
Unless my memories...
Turn my family!
Shake my serenity!
And finally...
My initiative...
Is definitive...
Kill the detective!
Detective!?!?
What a fuck are that?
It's a chat!
With a crazy hat!
Send,;
And...
Splash!
My mind is going flee.

Um comentário:

  1. A little pray:
    GOD GRANT ME SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE;
    COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
    AND WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
    Kisses from your mother Marta.

    ResponderExcluir